Log on to the benefits of Internet access for patients, visitors, and vendors
Internet access in patients' rooms can give your organization a marketing edge, especially in high-density urban areas where people are accustomed to constant connectivity. There are many benefits to an investment in Internet access. Patients and their visitors love the feature, praising it for its convenience and entertainment value, for starters. Internet access allows patients to keep in touch with friends and family via e-mail. It gives them access to information about your facility, staff, and services. And it allows them to search for educational information about their conditions and treatment options.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers