Log on to the benefits of Internet access for patients, visitors, and vendors
Internet access in patients' rooms can give your organization a marketing edge, especially in high-density urban areas where people are accustomed to constant connectivity. There are many benefits to an investment in Internet access. Patients and their visitors love the feature, praising it for its convenience and entertainment value, for starters. Internet access allows patients to keep in touch with friends and family via e-mail. It gives them access to information about your facility, staff, and services. And it allows them to search for educational information about their conditions and treatment options.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL