Log on to the benefits of Internet access for patients, visitors, and vendors
Internet access in patients' rooms can give your organization a marketing edge, especially in high-density urban areas where people are accustomed to constant connectivity. There are many benefits to an investment in Internet access. Patients and their visitors love the feature, praising it for its convenience and entertainment value, for starters. Internet access allows patients to keep in touch with friends and family via e-mail. It gives them access to information about your facility, staff, and services. And it allows them to search for educational information about their conditions and treatment options.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised