Log on to the benefits of Internet access for patients, visitors, and vendors
Internet access in patients' rooms can give your organization a marketing edge, especially in high-density urban areas where people are accustomed to constant connectivity. There are many benefits to an investment in Internet access. Patients and their visitors love the feature, praising it for its convenience and entertainment value, for starters. Internet access allows patients to keep in touch with friends and family via e-mail. It gives them access to information about your facility, staff, and services. And it allows them to search for educational information about their conditions and treatment options.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US