Now is the time to review your fee structure
The times, they are a-changing. But procedure prices-and the methodologies that hospitals use to determine those prices-had better become steadier and more open to the public-and fast. As of March, six states had passed legislation requiring hospitals to publicize their rates to customers. We are swiftly advancing into an age of consumerism in which prospective patients will have the ability-and the tools-to choose your services over another's.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers