Now is the time to review your fee structure
The times, they are a-changing. But procedure prices-and the methodologies that hospitals use to determine those prices-had better become steadier and more open to the public-and fast. As of March, six states had passed legislation requiring hospitals to publicize their rates to customers. We are swiftly advancing into an age of consumerism in which prospective patients will have the ability-and the tools-to choose your services over another's.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending