Five more steps to organize a smooth CPOE transition
Editor's note: This article is the second in a two-part series. Last month, we brought you the first five make-or-break steps that your hospital needs to take to make sure that the transition to CPOE goes as smoothly as possible-all learned from executives at hospitals that have successfully automated physician orders. Following are the final five lessons that these executives have to share
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts