Tips to achieve success during contract negotiations
How hard should you push an issue with the payer? Editor's note: This article is the second in a two-part series. Prepare the necessary data that support the issues you will raise with the payer to lay the groundwork for successful negotiations. Last month's tips encompassed everything from forming your negotiations team to gathering denials data. Now it is time to tackle your strategies for when you are actually seated across from the payer.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care