Consumer-directed plans present new patient issues
Editor's note: This article is the second in a two-part series. Consumer-directed healthcare has put a new spin on the patient-provider relationship. In the recent HCPro audioconference "Consumer-Directed Healthcare: Strategies for Managing the Effects on Your Bottom Line," we discussed tips to help you manage this shift in patient relations.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream