Consumer-directed plans present new patient issues
Editor's note: This article is the second in a two-part series. Consumer-directed healthcare has put a new spin on the patient-provider relationship. In the recent HCPro audioconference "Consumer-Directed Healthcare: Strategies for Managing the Effects on Your Bottom Line," we discussed tips to help you manage this shift in patient relations.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations