Consumer-directed plans present new patient issues
Editor's note: This article is the second in a two-part series. Consumer-directed healthcare has put a new spin on the patient-provider relationship. In the recent HCPro audioconference "Consumer-Directed Healthcare: Strategies for Managing the Effects on Your Bottom Line," we discussed tips to help you manage this shift in patient relations.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care