Out of the waiting room . . . and into the inbox
Technology that lets physicians and patients communicate via secure networks offers numerous benefits to healthcare organizations. Numerous benefits accrue to healthcare organizations that adopt technology allowing physicians to communicate with patients through a secure network. It can increase patient flow and reduce bottlenecks in doctors' offices and busy hospital departments. It can allow physicians to work more efficiently. It can boost patient safety and improve customer satisfaction. It can add a source of revenue, since doctors can bill for online services, and can even make it easier to collect patient payments.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers