Blogging offers creative outlet for physicians
Physicians lead busy lives, and when not dedicating their time and energy to practicing medicine, they often rely on a hobby to unwind. For many physicians, this means something traditional (e.g., playing golf or a musical instrument), but a growing number of medical professionals are seeking a creative outlet as amateur publishers. How? They blog. Also known as Weblogs, blogs are online publications that allow anyone with Internet access to become an instant publisher. Content can range from personal thoughts-similar to a diary-to news and analysis or political rants.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse