Finally, answers to your tough human resource quandaries
Without question, one of the trickiest responsibilities an office manager has is navigating the multitude of human resource (HR) issues. Each month, TDO receives HR questions from readers seeking advice. We asked Tom Ealey, CPA, a consultant and administrator with 20 years of healthcare and risk-management experience, to address some of your HR concerns.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US