Finally, answers to your tough human resource quandaries
Without question, one of the trickiest responsibilities an office manager has is navigating the multitude of human resource (HR) issues. Each month, TDO receives HR questions from readers seeking advice. We asked Tom Ealey, CPA, a consultant and administrator with 20 years of healthcare and risk-management experience, to address some of your HR concerns.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer