Finally, answers to your tough human resource quandaries
Without question, one of the trickiest responsibilities an office manager has is navigating the multitude of human resource (HR) issues. Each month, TDO receives HR questions from readers seeking advice. We asked Tom Ealey, CPA, a consultant and administrator with 20 years of healthcare and risk-management experience, to address some of your HR concerns.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream