Finally, answers to your tough human resource quandaries
Without question, one of the trickiest responsibilities an office manager has is navigating the multitude of human resource (HR) issues. Each month, TDO receives HR questions from readers seeking advice. We asked Tom Ealey, CPA, a consultant and administrator with 20 years of healthcare and risk-management experience, to address some of your HR concerns.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised