The advent of the consumer-patient
Many physicians, medical centers, and hospitals are beginning to take a more technologically-advanced approach to patient care. Whether technology makes for better patient evaluations and diagnoses is up for debate. But there's no doubt that it is having an effect on the way that physicians ply their trade. Some healthcare organizations are using technology in patient-friendly ways.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital