The advent of the consumer-patient
Many physicians, medical centers, and hospitals are beginning to take a more technologically-advanced approach to patient care. Whether technology makes for better patient evaluations and diagnoses is up for debate. But there's no doubt that it is having an effect on the way that physicians ply their trade. Some healthcare organizations are using technology in patient-friendly ways.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus