Deploying new technology: Failure or success?
On a regular basis, healthcare administrators feel forced to buy the latest expensive technology, wrestle for months with vendors to make it work properly, then try in vain to achieve adoption from physicians and staff. To handle these obstacles effectively, a healthcare organization's leaders need to remember the following three key issues that have a direct correlation with the success or failure of a particular technology
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions