Advice from an expert on your toughest HR questions
Can you stop staff from talking salaries? How do you change an existing vacation policy? Editor's note: As an office manager, HR matters may not be your main area of expertise, yet they do require constant attention. Each month, TDO receives HR questions from readers seeking advice on everything from polices and procedures to personnel matters. We asked Thomas L. Ealey, CPA, consultant with the Ealey Group, Inc., in Findlay, OH, who has 20 years of healthcare and risk-management experience, to address some of your HR concerns.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program