Seven tax changes to watch when planning for 2007
Congress passed legislation in August containing important tax changes that might affect your financial planning for 2007. The most sweeping pension overhaul in 30 years, the Pension Protection Act of 2006 covers everything from charitable donations to individual retirement account (IRA) contributions. To spare you from sifting through the 900-plus-page document, we spoke with Barry Fruchter,1 CPA, of Moore Stephens Tiller, LLC, a certified public accounting firm in Atlanta, about the most important aspects of the Pension Protection Act.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'