Curb eligibility errors to reduce denials
Managing denials is a constant struggle. To compound the issue, challenges such as confirming eligibility have become more complex. But by communicating with your staff about their specific roles in reducing denials, you can wrap your arms around this issue. Tackling a new denials management hurdle With all of the changes in health insurance products today, eligibility and benefit determination are more important than ever, says Pamela Waymack, CHFP, managing director at Phoenix Services Managed Care Consulting, Ltd., in Evanston, IL.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion