CORE rules could ease eligibility verification headache
The Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), a nonprofit alliance of health plans, provider networks, and trade associations, announced in September that more than 20 leading healthcare organizations have committed to abide by rules created through its Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE) initiative. Those communications rules will allow providers to confirm patient eligibility and benefits electronically with real-time replies.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US