First contact can leave valuable impression
A patient's first contact with your hospital-whether to learn more about your spinal treatment center, get a referral to one of the doctors in your network, or schedule an MRI-is usually through the call center. If handled correctly, information gathered during this call can be a valuable tool to track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, build your customer base, and increase awareness of your brand. The information can also prove useful when trying to validate market spending to C-suite executives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US