Learn how to maximize your time and energy by mastering the art of delegation
Like a diet after the holidays, ridding your workday of the extra weight of tasks that don't require your expertise maximizes your time and energy and helps you create and maintain a healthy practice. With too much to do and not enough hours in the day, "there are a lot of times when you just can't get to everything," says Marge McQuade, an experienced practice manager and professional development coordinator for the Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists in Brooksville, FL.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised