Learn how to maximize your time and energy by mastering the art of delegation
Like a diet after the holidays, ridding your workday of the extra weight of tasks that don't require your expertise maximizes your time and energy and helps you create and maintain a healthy practice. With too much to do and not enough hours in the day, "there are a lot of times when you just can't get to everything," says Marge McQuade, an experienced practice manager and professional development coordinator for the Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists in Brooksville, FL.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers