The art of negotiation: What not to do
You work tirelessly to woo a candidate. But once that candidate expresses interest in your opportunity and the offer you put on the table, how you handle it is key. What you say, what you do, and how you react all guide the next steps in the negotiation and directly reflect how you run your practice. The negotiation should be a dance or duet, not a duel. Most deals fall apart because this careful balance tips.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013