The art of negotiation: What not to do
You work tirelessly to woo a candidate. But once that candidate expresses interest in your opportunity and the offer you put on the table, how you handle it is key. What you say, what you do, and how you react all guide the next steps in the negotiation and directly reflect how you run your practice. The negotiation should be a dance or duet, not a duel. Most deals fall apart because this careful balance tips.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013