Survey turns up turmoil between hospitals and physicians
With more physicians drifting away from hospitals to become owners of specialized outpatient facilities, hospitals are struggling not only to compete, but to keep their EDs staffed with enough physicians to meet patient demand, according to a survey by the Center for Studying Health System Change HSC).
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data