It's not publish or perish, it's publish and prosper
Finding time to write an article or two may seem like an improbability, but you may want to reevaluate your schedule. Getting published-which is easier than you may think-can not only beef up your résumé, but can help recruit patients to your practice and earn you additional revenue as well. It also positions you as an expert in your field and adds to your professional cachet. "The main idea is to share your knowledge and expertise," says Thomas A. Girton, FACMPE, business manager for the Pediatric Center in Glen Allen, VA
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care