Tackle incorrect payments with a notice to the payer
Editor's note: The following is an excerpt fromBeyond the Contract: Managing Your Relationship with a Healthcare Payer, a new book published by HCPro, Inc. For more information or to order a copy, call 800/650-6787 or go to www.hcmarketplace.com and type the title in the search box. Similar to most providers, you probably dread having to cope with the administrative hassle of dealing with a plan that pays you incorrectly. But if you're confident that your claim is valid and correct, there's a tactic you can use to bypass that hassle and get paid more quickly, experts say.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care