Tackle incorrect payments with a notice to the payer
Editor's note: The following is an excerpt fromBeyond the Contract: Managing Your Relationship with a Healthcare Payer, a new book published by HCPro, Inc. For more information or to order a copy, call 800/650-6787 or go to www.hcmarketplace.com and type the title in the search box. Similar to most providers, you probably dread having to cope with the administrative hassle of dealing with a plan that pays you incorrectly. But if you're confident that your claim is valid and correct, there's a tactic you can use to bypass that hassle and get paid more quickly, experts say.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'