Tackle incorrect payments with a notice to the payer
Editor's note: The following is an excerpt fromBeyond the Contract: Managing Your Relationship with a Healthcare Payer, a new book published by HCPro, Inc. For more information or to order a copy, call 800/650-6787 or go to www.hcmarketplace.com and type the title in the search box. Similar to most providers, you probably dread having to cope with the administrative hassle of dealing with a plan that pays you incorrectly. But if you're confident that your claim is valid and correct, there's a tactic you can use to bypass that hassle and get paid more quickly, experts say.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts