Why leading with quality is the strategy of the future
Lead or follow? Hospitals have long relied on a straightforward formula of clinical care, patient service, efficiency, and top-down decision-making to help generate positive financial results and impact in the community-at times with variable outcomes. Historically, quality has gotten lost in the shuffle, but quality is the key driver behind increasing growth. Good service relies on the high quality of staff and the resources available to them. Efficiency depends on the good quality of operational processes. Decision-making rests on the high quality of available information and the leadership.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations