OB/GYN billing: Pap smears, birth of twins, and add-on codes
Ensuring that provider services are billed and coded appropriately so that the documentation meticulously matches the coding is a momentous task for providers and their staffs. Coding for OB/GYN billing can be particularly confusing. The coding information mentioned below should help to capture all services rendered and billed for Pap smears, the birth of twins, and add-on codes while staying within compliance guidelines.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions