Is quality driving your organization's outcomes?
As patients focus on quality, and insurance providers push for better outcomes, the future success of healthcare organizations will depend on their ability to produce high-quality patient outcomes. Insurance companies care about quality because research to date proves that higher quality outcomes reduce the overall cost of care. Of course, patients care about quality because they cannot afford the high clinical and financial costs associated with poor quality outcomes.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December