Is quality driving your organization's outcomes?
As patients focus on quality, and insurance providers push for better outcomes, the future success of healthcare organizations will depend on their ability to produce high-quality patient outcomes. Insurance companies care about quality because research to date proves that higher quality outcomes reduce the overall cost of care. Of course, patients care about quality because they cannot afford the high clinical and financial costs associated with poor quality outcomes.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- 3 Ways CFOs Can Help Achieve Physician Alignment
- CIOs, CMOs Share EHR, Telehealth Adoption Experiences
- Health Plans Braced for Open Enrollment
- TJC Announces 11% Increase in Top Performers
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look