Is quality driving your organization's outcomes?
As patients focus on quality, and insurance providers push for better outcomes, the future success of healthcare organizations will depend on their ability to produce high-quality patient outcomes. Insurance companies care about quality because research to date proves that higher quality outcomes reduce the overall cost of care. Of course, patients care about quality because they cannot afford the high clinical and financial costs associated with poor quality outcomes.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators