Is quality driving your organization's outcomes?
As patients focus on quality, and insurance providers push for better outcomes, the future success of healthcare organizations will depend on their ability to produce high-quality patient outcomes. Insurance companies care about quality because research to date proves that higher quality outcomes reduce the overall cost of care. Of course, patients care about quality because they cannot afford the high clinical and financial costs associated with poor quality outcomes.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files