Midwest Deltas now cover implants
The Okemos, MI-based Delta Dentals of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana began covering dental implants as part of their standard benefits on January 1, meaning that enrollees now have the option of choosing an implant-instead of a conventional fixed bridge-to replace a missing tooth. Interestingly, the announcement comes just as an industry research group reports a dramatic increase in market share for the nation's leading implant manufacturers.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013