Midwest Deltas now cover implants
The Okemos, MI-based Delta Dentals of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana began covering dental implants as part of their standard benefits on January 1, meaning that enrollees now have the option of choosing an implant-instead of a conventional fixed bridge-to replace a missing tooth. Interestingly, the announcement comes just as an industry research group reports a dramatic increase in market share for the nation's leading implant manufacturers.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs