Midwest Deltas now cover implants
The Okemos, MI-based Delta Dentals of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana began covering dental implants as part of their standard benefits on January 1, meaning that enrollees now have the option of choosing an implant-instead of a conventional fixed bridge-to replace a missing tooth. Interestingly, the announcement comes just as an industry research group reports a dramatic increase in market share for the nation's leading implant manufacturers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US