Plans report FEDVIP activity, including new Web sites
The new dental and vision benefit for federal employees continues to attract provider organizations, and participating plans continue to update and expand their service offerings. For example, New York City-based Group Health, Inc. (GHI) started offering enrollment in its dental benefits program to federal government employees on December 31, 2006. As the result of a competitive bid process, GHI was chosen by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to offer its dental program to federal employees, retirees, and their dependents through the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Plan (FEDVIP).
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations