Missouri report reveals data on enrollment and PMPM cost trends for state's HMOs
Missouri doesn't have a great deal of risk-based contracting, even in its Medicaid program, yet the state produces an annual report that provides terrific financial and operational data on HMOs operating in the state. The 2005 Missouri HMO Report, released in August 2006, offers insight into enrollment trends and PMPM costs by service line, product type, and HMO.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal