Poll physicians to gauge compensation plan preferences
If you don't involve physicians in the compensation plan development process, the chances of developing a successful compensation plan are slim to none, says Deborah Walker Keegan, PhD, FACMPE, president of Medical Practice Dimensions, Inc., a healthcare consulting company based in California, and coauthor of the book Physician Compensation Plans: State-of-the-Art Strategies, published by the MGMA.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers