Electronic claims settlement tool improves administration of capitated Medicaid HMOs
When the state of Georgia began transitioning Medicaid and PeachCare patients to managed care plans in 2006, providers encountered major delays in claims processing and settlement. But since two of the three health plans that serve as care management organizations (CMO) for Georgia Healthy Families adopted a software system called PaySpan Health, the tide has turned dramatically with respect to claims administration and cash flow to providers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions