How three healthcare organizations implement family-friendly policies, and how you can, too
From flexible work schedules to childcare programs to family leave policies, many organ-izations now offer a wide range of company benefits intended to help employees successfully balance their home and work lives. "Today people spend a lot of time at their job, and we know that probably the most important thing is [that it's] not just about salary and benefits, but it's about the work environments, being made to feel that you're valued, you're recognized for doing a good job, and that you make a difference," says Marilyn Potgiesser, RN, HR director at Bronson Healthcare Group in Kalamazoo, MI.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital