How three healthcare organizations implement family-friendly policies, and how you can, too
From flexible work schedules to childcare programs to family leave policies, many organ-izations now offer a wide range of company benefits intended to help employees successfully balance their home and work lives. "Today people spend a lot of time at their job, and we know that probably the most important thing is [that it's] not just about salary and benefits, but it's about the work environments, being made to feel that you're valued, you're recognized for doing a good job, and that you make a difference," says Marilyn Potgiesser, RN, HR director at Bronson Healthcare Group in Kalamazoo, MI.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram