The six key elements of employee motivation and performance
Behind every great medical practice is a motivated staff. And behind every motivated staff is a great supervisor. "Staff motivation begins with the supervisor and trickles uphill to the administrator and to the physicians and so on . . . to the owner," says Jacqueline Coates, MA, practice administrator at Apple Hill Eye Center in York, PA. A practice's weak or solid foundation is built upon the supervisor's direct leadership, she adds. Following are six key elements that make up the framework for employee motivation and performance
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus