Contracting challenges affect provider-sponsored plans
Provider-sponsored plans, or health system-owned plans, aren't as prominent in the managed care landscape as they were a decade ago. But dozens of these plans remain, from household names such as Health Alliance Plan (an affiliate of the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit) and Tufts Health Plan in Massachusetts, to lesser-known AultCare (affiliated with Aultman Hospital in Canton, OH), which nonetheless boasts nearly as many members as its nationally known peers.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations