Contracting challenges affect provider-sponsored plans
Provider-sponsored plans, or health system-owned plans, aren't as prominent in the managed care landscape as they were a decade ago. But dozens of these plans remain, from household names such as Health Alliance Plan (an affiliate of the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit) and Tufts Health Plan in Massachusetts, to lesser-known AultCare (affiliated with Aultman Hospital in Canton, OH), which nonetheless boasts nearly as many members as its nationally known peers.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal