Delta VA offers additional cleanings for diabetics
Dental plans and multiline carriers continue to turn research into action at a breathtaking clip, modifying their oral health benefits to reflect mounting research linking the mouth to the rest of the body. The latest companies to join the bandwagon include Delta Dental of Virginia and the Iowa-based Principal Financial Group. Roanoke-based Delta Virginia recently added a benefit designed to help improve the health of diabetics and reduce the rate of premature, low-birthweight babies.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal