Delta VA offers additional cleanings for diabetics
Dental plans and multiline carriers continue to turn research into action at a breathtaking clip, modifying their oral health benefits to reflect mounting research linking the mouth to the rest of the body. The latest companies to join the bandwagon include Delta Dental of Virginia and the Iowa-based Principal Financial Group. Roanoke-based Delta Virginia recently added a benefit designed to help improve the health of diabetics and reduce the rate of premature, low-birthweight babies.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer