Delta VA offers additional cleanings for diabetics
Dental plans and multiline carriers continue to turn research into action at a breathtaking clip, modifying their oral health benefits to reflect mounting research linking the mouth to the rest of the body. The latest companies to join the bandwagon include Delta Dental of Virginia and the Iowa-based Principal Financial Group. Roanoke-based Delta Virginia recently added a benefit designed to help improve the health of diabetics and reduce the rate of premature, low-birthweight babies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers