Bahrain's Arcapita acquires Nashville's Sanus/Forba
Not only is the dental practice management (DPM) sector on an apparent upswing, it's also becoming an international attraction for investors. The surging sector just received a cash infusion from Bahrain, the tiny Persian Gulf emirate better known for its oil riches-fueled construction boom and famous guest resident, singer Michael Jackson. Arcapita Bank BSC, a leading international investment firm, and a group of affiliates have acquired Sanus Holdings, LLC, which does business as Forba, a DPM company that focuses on providing dental care to underprivileged children in the United States.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer