Bahrain's Arcapita acquires Nashville's Sanus/Forba
Not only is the dental practice management (DPM) sector on an apparent upswing, it's also becoming an international attraction for investors. The surging sector just received a cash infusion from Bahrain, the tiny Persian Gulf emirate better known for its oil riches-fueled construction boom and famous guest resident, singer Michael Jackson. Arcapita Bank BSC, a leading international investment firm, and a group of affiliates have acquired Sanus Holdings, LLC, which does business as Forba, a DPM company that focuses on providing dental care to underprivileged children in the United States.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care