CRM can change your marketing plan for the better
Editor's note: This is part two of a two-part series. Last month, we discussed ways to incorporate customer relationship management (CRM) into your existing marketing and advertising efforts. This month, we show you how one health system got the CRM ball rolling and how your organization can benefit from this technique. Thinking of implementing CRM marketing at your hospital? After all, it allows you to collect specific information about your patients and target your marketing efforts to their preferences.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data