There's money to be made in proactive healthcare
For most organizations with multiple or complex product lines, efforts to create interest in and sales of related products (cross-selling) or more expensive options (upselling) are major sources of added revenue and profits. Because existing customers are much more likely to buy something from a source they have already used, entering the market of proactive healthcare is an efficient, effective way to boost customer lifetime value-the total value that an organization derives from individual customers over the period that it retains them-and attract new customers to your hospital.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver