There's money to be made in proactive healthcare
For most organizations with multiple or complex product lines, efforts to create interest in and sales of related products (cross-selling) or more expensive options (upselling) are major sources of added revenue and profits. Because existing customers are much more likely to buy something from a source they have already used, entering the market of proactive healthcare is an efficient, effective way to boost customer lifetime value-the total value that an organization derives from individual customers over the period that it retains them-and attract new customers to your hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts