Transparency and health information: Who owns your practice data?
The burgeoning growth of healthcare price and transparency programs is raising a new concern for physician practices: Who owns their demographic, pricing, quality, and practice pattern data? Few practices quibble with the release of demographic data (e.g., their location, amenities, and office hours), but the stakes are high for controlling the release of other types of data that practices have traditionally viewed as proprietary.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare