Use these eight strategies to create meaningful reports about your managed care financial performance
Contracting and financial managers must communicate their practice's performance by presenting data to a variety of audiences, including administrators, governing boards, and physicians. Accomplishing this task effectively requires a fresh look at the use of charts, graphs, and dashboards, according to Genie G. Blough, MBA, FACMPE, principal of G Blough Associates, LLC, in Mobile, AL. A consultant, former practice administrator, and member of the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) board of directors, Blough provided some useful tips about communicating performance during the MGMA's annual conference in Las Vegas in October 2006.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program