Guardian fleshes out its Small Group product suite
New York City-based The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, a major provider of employee and voluntary benefits-including dental-to small and midsized companies, has beefed up its Small Group dental products that serve groups with two to nine lives. Available through its Small Group Sales program-which now serves 48 geographic markets-the enhancements include the following: Additional maximum benefit options. In addition to the $1,000 and $1,500 limits already offered, Guardian now offers maximum benefits of $750, $1,200, $1,250, and $2,000. A wider variety of deductibles. In addition to the $50 and $100 deductibles already offered, Guardian now offers deductibles of zero, $25, and $75. Deductible can be waived for preventive treatment. A two-year rate guarantee.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'