Guardian fleshes out its Small Group product suite
New York City-based The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, a major provider of employee and voluntary benefits-including dental-to small and midsized companies, has beefed up its Small Group dental products that serve groups with two to nine lives. Available through its Small Group Sales program-which now serves 48 geographic markets-the enhancements include the following: Additional maximum benefit options. In addition to the $1,000 and $1,500 limits already offered, Guardian now offers maximum benefits of $750, $1,200, $1,250, and $2,000. A wider variety of deductibles. In addition to the $50 and $100 deductibles already offered, Guardian now offers deductibles of zero, $25, and $75. Deductible can be waived for preventive treatment. A two-year rate guarantee.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers