Clamp down on billing and receivables with these strategies
Editor's note: This is the second story in a two-part series about maximizing a healthy revenue cycle. In May, we looked at ways to improve phone management, charge-captures, and poor physician documentation. This month we discuss ways to improve patients' and insurance companies' payment habits. It takes staff teamwork to effectively improve office collections. But that's only half the battle. The other half is getting patients to pay for services, and insurance companies to process claims, in a timely manner.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program