AlwaysCare expands coverage, snags new contract
AlwaysCare Benefits in Baton Rouge, LA, which calls itself "one of the fastest-growing providers of group dental and vision insurance benefits in the country," is making good on that claim. It just announced that it won a dental and vision contract for the 20,000 members of the Michigan Business & Professional Association (MBPA), based in Warren. The aggressive company also just added endosteal implant coverage for its dental plan members.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL