AlwaysCare expands coverage, snags new contract
AlwaysCare Benefits in Baton Rouge, LA, which calls itself "one of the fastest-growing providers of group dental and vision insurance benefits in the country," is making good on that claim. It just announced that it won a dental and vision contract for the 20,000 members of the Michigan Business & Professional Association (MBPA), based in Warren. The aggressive company also just added endosteal implant coverage for its dental plan members.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised