AlwaysCare expands coverage, snags new contract
AlwaysCare Benefits in Baton Rouge, LA, which calls itself "one of the fastest-growing providers of group dental and vision insurance benefits in the country," is making good on that claim. It just announced that it won a dental and vision contract for the 20,000 members of the Michigan Business & Professional Association (MBPA), based in Warren. The aggressive company also just added endosteal implant coverage for its dental plan members.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals