Buck sees dental cost trends holding steady
Results are in from Buck Consultants' latest National Health Care Trend Survey, and it looks as if the costs that drive dental benefit premiums will rise by a slightly smaller amount than in the recent past. Dental HMOs (DHMO), which saw their cost trend rise slightly in the 17th edition of the popular survey, are the notable exception. The survey analyzes the trend factors used by HMOs, Blues plans, and other health insurers to project employers' future healthcare costs.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'