Consumer publication picks up on integration story
Medical-dental integration has officially gone mainstream, with the recent publication in the Los Angeles Times of a feature titled "When gums speak volumes" on the front page of the Health section. The article, by Times staff writer Shari Roan, notes that "heart disease, diabetes, strokes, and other conditions may be linked to oral health. Physicians and insurers are taking notice."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013