Consumer publication picks up on integration story
Medical-dental integration has officially gone mainstream, with the recent publication in the Los Angeles Times of a feature titled "When gums speak volumes" on the front page of the Health section. The article, by Times staff writer Shari Roan, notes that "heart disease, diabetes, strokes, and other conditions may be linked to oral health. Physicians and insurers are taking notice."
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Driving Down Claims Denials