Outpatient imaging on UnitedHealthcare's radar screen
In January, Minneapolis-based UnitedHealthcare (UHC) placed the imaging community on notice by revealing that it will require freestanding outpatient facilities and physician offices that perform a host of diagnostic imaging services to meet accreditation standards-developed by the American College of Radiology (ACR) in Reston, VA, and the more than 22 sponsoring organizations of the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)-by March 1, 2008, or forego reimbursement.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives