Make connections, get coverage
When dozens of central Floridians were diagnosed with E. coli after attending a local festival in March 2005, many of the victims were taken to one of Florida Hospital's seven campuses. Phone calls from the media were coming with the intensity of Florida mosquitoes at dusk, and the five-person media relations staff did all it could to keep up with requests for information from local and national media outlets.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs