Make connections, get coverage
When dozens of central Floridians were diagnosed with E. coli after attending a local festival in March 2005, many of the victims were taken to one of Florida Hospital's seven campuses. Phone calls from the media were coming with the intensity of Florida mosquitoes at dusk, and the five-person media relations staff did all it could to keep up with requests for information from local and national media outlets.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'