Why women may be a marketer's best audience
Editor's note: This is part one of a two-part series about marketing to women. This month, we discuss research that shows why marketing to women is an effective way to reach consumers of all ages and genders. Next month, we'll talk to hospital marketers who have found success with a women-centered marketing model. When you're advertising a healthcare service-whether it's childcare services, women's health, or a prostate cancer screening-experts agree your marketing target should be women. Marketing a prostate screening to women? Yes. That's not a typo.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'