PMPM costs now even with other states
PMPM costs now even with other states The PMPM revenues that HMOs in California collect from employers are beginning to reflect other markets, however. At one time, California had the lowest PMPMs in the country, yet now they're among the highest, says Baumgarten. "The per-member-per-month costs, which used to be held down by market dynamics and other factors in California, have now caught up to the rest of the comparison states."
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'