DCP's new owners focus on growth
The partners may have changed for DentalCare Partners, Inc. (DCP), in Mayfield Heights, OH, but the dance remains largely the same-it's just a bit faster. The company has been acquired by new financial backers that plan to double its pace of practice expansion. DCP, a leading dental practice management (DPM) company whose practices operate under the Sears Dental and DentalWorks brands, has been acquired by an affiliate of MSD Capital, LP, in partnership with North Peak Capital, LLC, which will be a minority investor in the transaction.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments