No Worry program offers dental cost caps
Small companies looking for dental coverage cost caps may find what they seek in the No Worry program from Humana, Inc., in Louisville, KY. Humana executives say the long-term goal of the program, which is rolling out nationwide right now, is incentivizing the purchase of dental plans paired with small-business medical programs to maximize the benefits of medical-dental integration and improve members' overall health. The No Worry benefit packages offer fixed healthcare expenses over a three-year period, Humana says, and plan designs that "gradually transition passive healthcare users into informed and active healthcare consumers."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers