No Worry program offers dental cost caps
Small companies looking for dental coverage cost caps may find what they seek in the No Worry program from Humana, Inc., in Louisville, KY. Humana executives say the long-term goal of the program, which is rolling out nationwide right now, is incentivizing the purchase of dental plans paired with small-business medical programs to maximize the benefits of medical-dental integration and improve members' overall health. The No Worry benefit packages offer fixed healthcare expenses over a three-year period, Humana says, and plan designs that "gradually transition passive healthcare users into informed and active healthcare consumers."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts