Looking to outsource your human resource functions? Consider these factors before you make a decision
Editor's note: This article is the first in a two-part series about outsourcing. This month we discuss outsourcing your office's HR functions. Next month we will cover outsourcing billing and coding. The day has only just begun, and you're already overwhelmed. You have a new hire who needs to be trained, payroll that needs processing, and employee benefits that need to be managed-and that's only your morning routine. Sound familiar? Outsourcing your HR functions to a professional employer organization (PEO) is a way to alleviate some of the chaos.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care