Looking to outsource your human resource functions? Consider these factors before you make a decision
Editor's note: This article is the first in a two-part series about outsourcing. This month we discuss outsourcing your office's HR functions. Next month we will cover outsourcing billing and coding. The day has only just begun, and you're already overwhelmed. You have a new hire who needs to be trained, payroll that needs processing, and employee benefits that need to be managed-and that's only your morning routine. Sound familiar? Outsourcing your HR functions to a professional employer organization (PEO) is a way to alleviate some of the chaos.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013