Looking to outsource your human resource functions? Consider these factors before you make a decision
Editor's note: This article is the first in a two-part series about outsourcing. This month we discuss outsourcing your office's HR functions. Next month we will cover outsourcing billing and coding. The day has only just begun, and you're already overwhelmed. You have a new hire who needs to be trained, payroll that needs processing, and employee benefits that need to be managed-and that's only your morning routine. Sound familiar? Outsourcing your HR functions to a professional employer organization (PEO) is a way to alleviate some of the chaos.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts