Open up your doors to educate the public
Providers looking for ways to reach out to a new patient base should consider holding regular educational seminars, sometimes known as community forums or open houses, to educate the public about specific issues. If your facility isn't getting in on the act, you could be missing out on an opportunity to gain new patients and build positive word-of-mouth buzz about your organization.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream