Open up your doors to educate the public
Providers looking for ways to reach out to a new patient base should consider holding regular educational seminars, sometimes known as community forums or open houses, to educate the public about specific issues. If your facility isn't getting in on the act, you could be missing out on an opportunity to gain new patients and build positive word-of-mouth buzz about your organization.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts