Open up your doors to educate the public
Providers looking for ways to reach out to a new patient base should consider holding regular educational seminars, sometimes known as community forums or open houses, to educate the public about specific issues. If your facility isn't getting in on the act, you could be missing out on an opportunity to gain new patients and build positive word-of-mouth buzz about your organization.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT